Top 3 Laser Rangefinder 2021
- WIDE DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS for THIS SPECIAL TIME - Except an outstanding rangefinder for avid golfer, newbie golfer and hunting enthusiast like usual, and now it's also an excellent choice for home yard outdoor little game toy under this special timing. 6x Clear magnification makes it could be used for single-tube binoculars for kids. Great accuracy, multiple and interesting functions let this rangefinder more valuable than ever.
- GOLF/HUNTING RANGEFINDER - Come with 3 Modes, Normally Scan Mode, this mode can be used to range measurement of all items within the scope of application(5-650 Yard). Golf Mode, this mode design for golf sports specifically, pin-seek(150 Yard),flag-lock(300 Yard), JOLT Technology, Slope Distance Correction. Speed Modes, Measuring Range of Speed: 20-300km/h, this mode ideal for the hunting or other outdoor sports.
- EXCELLENT GOLF MODE - This newest GS03 Golf Rangefinder equipped with the most advanced golf rangefinder technology. Pin-seeking and flag-lock tech let you know the exact distance to swing. And when you lock to the target, pin, flag or anything else, the JOLT tech would vibrate to remind you, and the data will appear in front of your eyes.clearly. At least but not last, the very helpful Slope Distance Correction function, the SDC function would help you swing in the right distance.
- EASY TO USE - Fast and accurate measurement with 1 yard accuracy, one button meter and yard switching, on button mode switching. Only 184g nets weight, and portable small mini size: 106 x 40 x 71mm(L x W x H), very convenient to carry with strap and after-use storage with small waterproof pouch. Come with full packing: pouch, strap, clean cloth, operation manual.
- 100% RELIABLE AFTER-SERVICE - provides outstanding pre/after customer service, contact us if you got any questions, we will reply to you within 24 hours.As a brand seller, we’re full of confidence in our products, also we provide a one-year warranty.
- The Impact 1000 features an intuitive platform with angle compensation; perfect for bowhunters and range-day lovers. Range targets down to five yards out, with the ability to stretch out to 1,000 yards if need be.
- The primary HCD mode displays an angle compensated distance that is ideal for the majority of hunters and shooters. An advanced LOS mode provides the option to calculate long distance, high angle shots with increased precision.
- A scan feature gives continuous range readings to pan across a landscape or track a moving target. All modes can be set to read in yards or meters.
- The diopter located on the eyepiece adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Added 6x magnification brings targets in for a closer look and more accurate ranging.
- Fully multi-coated optics enhance light transmission in low light settings. Waterproof and shockproof performance keep you in the hunt no matter what the conditions.
- Precise Slope Measurement: Our highly accurate laser rangefinder accounts for elevation changes and measures the angle of incline/decline, then calculates the slope adjusted distance
- Maximum Magnification: Equipped with 6x magnification, our rangefinders for golfing feature a range of 5-1000 yards with +/- 1 yard accuracy and even measure in both yards and meters
- Pin-Locking Technology: Our precise laser measure with Pin Acquisition Technology (P.A.T.) allows you to lock onto a pin up to 300 yards away
- Pulse Confirmation: Our range finder will emit a short vibrating "burst" when the laser locks onto the pin to confirm you have the correct distance
- External Slope On/Off Switch: Legal for tournament play
The Busgnell Tour V2 Slope Edition with PinSeeker offers a precise ergonomic fit to your handBushnell Tour V2 Slope Edition while giving you the exact pin distance with improved accuracy. With the company’s exclusive Slope Technology, the Tour V2 will deliver compensated pin distances, no matter if it is downhill or uphill.
The Tour V2 comes with three targeting modes (PinSeeker, Scan, and Slope) for getting better results out of your golf game. It also has a 5 to 1,000 yard ranging performance (300yd to a flag) with +/- 1yd accuracy, adjustable eyepiece with click stops for easy operation, and multi-coated lens that adapts to the constantly-changing weather in the course.
Bushnell Tour V2 Slope Edition reviewThe three targeting modes of the Tour V2 Slope Edition are the PinSeeker mode, Scan mode, and Slope mode. The PinSeeker mode specially engineered with the bottom of the cup in mind, letting you acquire the flag easily and without unwittingly capturing target distances in the background.
Meanwhile, the Scan mode will let you pan across the course while viewing constantly-updated distances between you and your targets on its LCD display. The Slope mode will let users angle within + or – 1 degree. The Slope compensation works by calculating and adjusting our swing yardage based on the slope degree for better ball trajectory.
Another great feature of the Tour V2 is its 5X magnification. Hazards can be everywhere during your game, like trees and boulders in the background. For this reason, rangefinders should lock onto the targets directly through the hazards and at the same time magnify the hazards so golfers can see them clearly and take immediate measurements accordingly.
The Tour V2 was built to meet this need, thanks to its 5X magnification that lets users to see very clearly. Some golfers have claimed that this magnification range is the best measure to be used for seeing hazards clearly, instead of wasting source and getting the nest effect.
Adjustable eyepiece and multi-coated lens
The adjustable eyepiece with click stops and multi-coated lens are two great additions to the Bushnell Tour V2 Slope. The weather changes in the course constantly, which may lead to fog and other bad weathers that makes it difficult for golfers to see.
Bushnell knows that laser rangefinders can be affected by bad weather, especially its delicate optics, that’s why they designed the Tour V2 with a multi-coated lens. This will help ensure that the rangefinder will not easily be affected by fog and other bad elements for the game. An adjustable eyepiece with click stops is also thrown into the rangefinder that helps make the operation much easier for the golfer.
If your rangefinder fails to give accurate readings, your game of inches will turn into a game of Bushnell Tour V2 Slope Edition rangefinder yards and lead to pop-ups, chili dips, and other bad shots. Bad distance readings are often caused by targets that constantly compete with the bigger objects around it, like boulders and trees.
These large objects have greater signal strength and more reflectivity than your target, which results to inaccurate readings. In order to overcome this predicament, Bushnell engineered the exclusive PinSeeker technology that works to guarantee precision-perfect target acquisitions by isolating the target and shutting out the background hazards completely.
The Bushnell Tour V2 Slope Edition Laser Rangefinder measures 4.2 by 1.6 by 2.8 inches and weighs 6.7 ounces (0.41 lbs). It also features a reticle option which shows your target’s distance in the rangefinder’s crosshairs, and comes complete with a 3V lithium battery and premium carrying case for travel. Bushnell has the Tour V2 Slope Edition covered with a 2-year limited warranty on parts and service.
Bushnell-Tour-V2-Slope-Edition-5Last thoughts on the Bushnell Tour V2 Slope Edition
With the inclusion of slope technology in the V2 slope edition, you will be able to get accurate measurements no matter what the elevation of your ball or landing spot it. If you play on a hilly course then you will really need this feature if you want to use a rangefinder. The Bushnell Tour V2 Slope Edition is very easy to use and can be relied upon to give you accurate measurements every time you use it.